You hereby declare that the funds invested in Your Account do not originate from drug
trafficking, abduction, any other criminal or illegal activity, or any political affiliation.
You shall not abuse the Site and/or the Services for the purpose of money laundering or for
any other illegal, unlawful or improper activity. The Company reserves the right to refuse to
allow You to use Your Account, to suspend, cancel and terminate Your Account and to seize
and confiscate all funds in Your Account if You do not accept or conform to all of the
following AML requirements and policies (or any other AML requirements, as required by
the Company from time to time):
• You must provide all requested information and documentation upon registration;
• If You maintain an Account by means of telegraphic deposits, funds will only be
distributed to the holder of the originating bank account;
• If You fund Your Account by means of credit/debit card deposits, funds will only be
distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and
only be paid back to the same card; and
• Only one Account is allowed per person. No funds will be distributed from Accounts
opened in false names or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person.
If the Company suspects any illegal or unlawful activity is performed via Your Account, the
Company reserves the right to disclose all information relating to You to the relevant
authorities, suspend and terminate Your account, and seize and confiscate any funds in Your
In order to minimize the risk of money laundering and financing terrorist activities, the
Company does not accept cash deposits and/or disburse cash under any circumstances. The
Company reserves the right to refuse to process a transfer at any stage where the Company
believes that the transfer is connected to money laundering or criminal activity.
Upon registration the Company will ask You to submit the following verification documents:
• A valid government-issued photo identification card, i.e. a passport, driver’s license or local
• A valid utility bill no more than 3 months old stating Your name and address, i.e. a utility
bill, bank statement or any other valid document stating Your name and address from an
internationally recognized organization.
It is understood that You are also required to submit Your updated verification documents in
any case of any changes occurring.